Unizyme Enzymatic Lens Cleaner Tablets, One 12-ct Box
- Fast: One tablet removes protein deposits from both lenses in 10 minutes
- Easy to use: Use with your own lense case/cup
- No need for separate contact lense cases or vials
- For Soft (Hydrophilic) contacts
- For use with AOSEPT, Clear Care, Aquify, or other sterile saline solutions or hydrogen peroxide
Unizyme Enzymatic Cleaner Tablets are used to remove protein deposits from contact lenses in as quick as 10 minutes. It's a 12 week's supply that offers one tablet per week for 12 consecutive weeks. You can use it with your own lens case as it does not require any separate lens case.
- Protein remover tablets
- Easy to use
- Removes proteins in just 10 minutes
- No separate lens case needed
- One tablet enough for both lenses
These tablets are formulated to remove protein deposits from soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
Just For You: Soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses
A Closer Look: Unizyme Enzymatic Cleaner Tablets are made to use with hydrogen peroxide, saline solution or a chemical disinfectant such as AOSEPT, pure eyes, SoloCare or SofWear Saline.
Get Started: Use as per instructions written on the packet.
- ASIN: B000GCKA2U
- Item model number: CIBA467092
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews