Pac-Kit 17-014 Tourniquet, Forceps, and Scissors Kit
- Tourniquet kit for reducing traumatic bleeding in a limb
- Contains a rubber tourniquet, plastic forceps, and scissors in a box
- Tourniquet measures 3/4" x 18" relaxed
The Pac-Kit 17-014 tourniquet kit is used to reduce traumatic bleeding in a limb, and contains a rubber tourniquet, plastic forceps, and scissors. The tourniquet measures 3/4" x 18" relaxed.
Pac-Kit Safety Equipment manufactures first aid supplies, eye wash stations, and gloves. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What's in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- Rubber tourniquet
- ASIN: B00E8JQYEU
- Item model number: 17-014
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews