Bürstenhaus Redecker Beechwood Long Bath Brush with Natural Boar Bristles, 19.7-Inch
- Made of easy to grip oiled beechwood handle measurng 19-7/10 inches and natural boar bristles that feel good on the skin
- Removes dead skin thoroughly and massages skin softly
- Natural boar bristles do not cause skin irritation; the long sturdy handle helps scrub hard-to-reach back areas by hand alone
- Made by the world-renowned manufacturer of brush and wood products for 75 years, Bürstenhaus Redecker
- Made by artisans in Germany
Say goodbye to dead skin cells and hello to soft, smooth skin brought to you by this body bath brush with long handle and natural boar bristles.
The bath brush comes with sturdy handle, made from oiled beechwood that uses boar bristles for delicate skin. With a full length of 19-7/10 inches, there is no need to twist your arms to reach the back part of the body. Easy to clean and quick to dry, it will glide smoothly and would not scratch your skin.
Made by the world-renowned manufacturer of brush and wood products, Bürstenhaus Redecker brings you remarkable, earth-friendly products for cooking, cleaning and grooming. Bürstenhaus Redecker, one of the last producers of hand-crafted brushes in Germany. Bürstenhaus Redecker has been making brushes for over 75 years! Today Bürstenhaus Redecker offers an extensive selection of both traditional and highly modern brushes and wooden articles for all areas of life. Bürstenhaus Redecker continues to offer new practical helpers for the household and beautifully designed items for the bath and sauna.
"75 years have made us neither inflexible nor bored. We remain creative, curious and dedicated to our task with passion and enjoyment."
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches; 0.076 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.076 pounds
- ASIN: B004GCVQM4
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews