3M Tegaderm Transparent Dressing with Label 4″ x 4 3/4″ (10 x 12 cm) 50 per Box #1626W
- Transparent dressings allow for easy monitoring of wounds without the need to remove the dressing.
- Contours to body and flexes with skin.
- Breathable, yet waterproof bacterial barrier.
- Variety of sizes and shapes that can be cut to any size.
3MTM TegadermTM Transparent Film Dressing is a transparent film dressing used for many different applications. Including but not subject to providing a breathable bacterial barrier to outside contaminants as a primary or secondary dressing for Abrasions, skin tears, blisters, Skin graft donor sites, Superficial partial thickness burns, Stage I or II pressure ulcers, Autolytic debridement, Protective eye coverings, Skin protection against moisture as well as friction and Clean, closed surgical incisions. Tegadern transparent dressings may also be used to cover and secure I.V. devices such as Peripheral and midline venous catheters, Central venous catheters, Implanted infusion devices (ports), Dialysis catheters, Pulmonary artery catheters, Arterial catheters and Epidural catheters. Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings come in variety of sizes and offer a unique "picture frame" or "first aid" delivery system which allows for a precise, secure placement of the transparent film dressing every time. Tegaderms breathable film characteristics provides a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants. 3M offers two, unique, different transparent adhesive dressing systems (standard and HP), giving the clinician a choice for patients with sensitive skin or a need for increased holding power in the presence of moisture.
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.5 x 1.3 inches; 0.63 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- ASIN: B000JJH3MU
- Item model number: 1626W
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews